PAGINI ASCUNSE

" Daca nu as fi scris, starile depresive pe care le-am avut în viata m-ar fi dus fara indoiala la nebunie sau la ratare completa... Important a fost scrisul ca terapie."

duminică, 17 iulie 2011

Hunger


Sometimes, when the moon comes out, I find myself dreaming about you. 
For a couple of seconds I even see you here, staring at me, as if  you don't understand  this whole thing but still  enjoying like hell the silence that screams inside our passion. It's like dancing without hearing the music, but somehow feeling the vibration in the air. And that's more than enough for both of us. 

Oh damn you…What wouldn't I give to get tired of you. 



This cocktail of emotions makes me wonder if the real life could ever be the same again. I'm afraid not. 
So I just keep on falling, without looking for a way out, 'couse there isn't one. 
Yes, I hunger for your soul…

Just sometimes, when the moon comes out.

2 comentarii:

  1. Those who have compared our life to a dream were right.... We sleeping wake, and waking sleep. Si de aici varianta ceva mai glamoor, dar tot atat de serioasa: Moi... Je viendrai dans tes rêves, je viendrai dans ta vie! Tu prendras sur mes lèvres
    si tu en as envie…

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcfPTtCDnPs

    the sound of silence

    RăspundețiȘtergere